Took a lot for the final push, but Campaign Manager is officially released and available on itch.io!
I have 2 versions posted: A free trial version that is limited to 30 encounters (which is actually quite a few) and a full version for a very small price.
The marathon changes this past month include:
- Fixed formatting in SRD v5.1 assets.
- Associated .campaign files in File Explorer to open Campaign Manager.
- Made nicer icons for add/edit/remove buttons.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for closing forms.
- Added appropriate icons to all forms.
- Added ability to assign an asset character type and description to a player or npc.
- When creating a combat, use the initiative and health from the character type.
- Add encounter over region by right clicking on it.
- Improvements to sample campaigns.
- Fixes to read-only assets / permissions in installed ProgramData path.
- Created trial version.
- Automated script that compiles and builds trial and release installers with a single click.
- Offer to open existing combats instead of always creating new.
- Added copy option for assets.
- Added Barbarian and Cleric NPC assets.
- Cleaned up variable names in campaign XML file.
- A bunch of other little glitches and bugs fixed.
Please download the trial and give it a shot! More features will be added, but I'd love to get feedback on what should have priority.